Re: fltk anyone? + packaging questions

I already uploaded a fltk package.

BTW, this is why you're supposed to announce intention to package something
before working on it.

Incidentally, I just skipped form.h and glut.h, on the assumption that someone
could just could just create a dummy file like it in their build directory.
Another place they could go is inside /usr/include/FL, people would add -I FL
to get them.

Another issue is that I built it with a prefix of /usr, not /usr/X11. The
FSSTND is ambiguous on this, but seems to imply /usr/X11 is for the "X Window
System" itself, not just any program that happens to use X. And Personally I
don't see any reason to put X programs in a separate directory.

greg