Re: selling hamm CD 's ?

On Sat, Jun 20, 1998 at 02:42:03AM +0000, Michael Shields wrote:
: In article <Pine.OSF.3.95.980617122605.16721B-100000@newton.physics.arizona.edu>,
: G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@newton.physics.arizona.edu> wrote:
: > 	Does anyone have hamm CD's to sell yet ?  I have a friend in Paris
: > who wants to install on a laptop.  I'd hate to see him go RH.  I think he
: > has a network card.  Maybe apt and a remote archive works pretty well now
: > for installing ?

IMHO the main problem currently the installation procedure with CD-ROM,
since the distribution doesn't fit on one CD-ROM.

As far as I know nobody (but me) has made any attempt to solve this.
I'm currently testing a multi-CD installation.

About handling multi-CD with other methods I don't know anything.  No
maintainer of the approbiate packages responded so far.

( Probably since almost all have good net access? )

	Heiko