Re: selling hamm CD 's ?

> On Sat, Jun 20, 1998 at 02:42:03AM +0000, Michael Shields wrote:
> : In article <[🔎] Pine.OSF.3.95.980617122605.16721B-100000@newton.physics.arizona.edu>,
> : G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@newton.physics.arizona.edu> wrote:
> : > 	Does anyone have hamm CD's to sell yet ?  I have a friend in Paris
> : > who wants to install on a laptop.  I'd hate to see him go RH.  I think he
> : > has a network card.  Maybe apt and a remote archive works pretty well now
> : > for installing ?
>
> IMHO the main problem currently the installation procedure with CD-ROM,
> since the distribution doesn't fit on one CD-ROM.
>
> As far as I know nobody (but me) has made any attempt to solve this.
> I'm currently testing a multi-CD installation.

I'm interested, but have no time to deal with it until after the weekend.
Could you have a look at what the differences are between what you are
producing , and what gets produced by:

  http://www.open.com/~phil/debian/debian-hamm-cdrom-0.12-pgh-2.tar.gz

and I'll look at incorporating any improvements you've made after the weekend.

Cheers, Phil.