binary-i386 CD & autoup

Hi,

It struck me as important that the autoup stuff go on the CDROM image, so I've
added it to the root directory in a directory called autoup.

This contains the 8MB tarball, as well as the script and readme etc.
so we shouldn't have problems with version skew between autoup.sh and
the main archive.

I've just remade the image at:

  http://www.uk.debian.org/debian-cd/

and the new cd-builder script tarball is here:

  http://www.open.com/~phil/debian/debian-hamm-cdrom-0.12-pgh-2.tar.gz

I'm away for the rest of the weekend, but I'll set up a cron job to rebuild
the images after the mirror runs, which should mean the new images turn up
at about 05:00 GMT.

I'm running the mirror/image generator now just to check it out, it should be
done before 10:00 GMT.

Cheers, Phil.