Intent to do SOMETHING with: p2c

My personal opinion on this is that p2c in it's current state should be
removed from hamm. It's completely broken, as it depends on a non-existant
package that was removed from hamm during the freeze because, of all things,
a lintian error:

     * #19382: libp2c1: ldconfig-symlink-missing-for-shlib LI#117
       Package: libp2c1; Severity: important; Reported by: schwarz@debian.novare.net; 98 days old.

However, something usable should go in slink. (p2c is still used by the
occasional person, I had someone ask me on #debian where libp2c1 was...).

Whatever happens, I'm not a good person to maintain p2c. I'm not so sure
*anyone* is - are there *any* developers that use it?

I plan to do a quick NMU of 1.20-2.4 for unstable that gets us back to using
libp2c.a instead of .so.

Please comment.
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@oz.net
"Unix and C are the ultimate computer viruses" -- Richard Gabriel