Hamm CD layouts

Has any consensus been reached about the best layout to be used for Hamm
disks? I've written several 3-CD sets for people so far using a simple
layout (below), but it would be nice to be able to produce to produce ones
similar to the official ones...

Disk 1:  Main binary  (i386, bootable)
Disk 2:  Contrib, non-free and non-US (binary-i386 and source)
Disk 3:  Main source (except X11, movesd to disk #2 for space reasons)

I'd be happy to stay with this if dselect could be persuaded to ask for a
disk change between sections (particularly main -> contrib).

--
Steve McIntyre
stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk