Exciting Pilot/Debian news

Hi,

I have now successfully built the GCC, gdb, binutils, etc. packages
for Debian.  The package name is prc-tools and should be in Incoming
by the time you read this.  It was quite a chore to package but it is
quite exciting what can be done with it!

I'd like feedback on it.  I have opted to package it as it is done
upstream; that is, all the programs in one thing.  The upstream
prc-tools consists of patches against gcc, binutils, and gdb plus its
own software.  The prc-tools source package does not include the gcc,
binutils, and gdb source itself.  Is this correct?

Also, it replaces, provides, and conflicts the previous
gcc-m68k-palmos-coff and current binutils-m68k-palmos-coff packages.
Again, is this correct?

Thanks,
John

--