Re: Base Set: Suggested additions & removals.

In article <[🔎] 199806091717.KAA16814@earth.laney.edu>, Jim <jim@laney.edu> wrote:
>> Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> writes:
>What is it people see in vi in terms of _using_ it? My opinion FWIW is that vi's presentation rivals that of dselect in general, with vi inching dselect out for not forcing one to follow a set path without saying what that set path should be. So, why do the vi users like _using_ vi? (Someone already said "it's standard"... can I get real reasons now? :)

The editor expert who cannot even break his lines at 80 characters ..

:)

Sorry, but you're asking for a flamewar. Which is why I (vi user) will
not reply to your question.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.