Weeding out slink bug reports from hamm release-critical list

On Sun, Jun 07 1998, Richard Braakman wrote:

| Sun,  7 Jun 1998 20:52:58 GMT: 111 release-critical bugs in hamm.

| Package: fetchmail
| Maintainer: Paul Haggart <phaggart@debian.org>
|   23092  Security: fetchmail sends packets off site without explicit

I use fetchmail myself, so I took a look at the bug report. Apparently
it is against the slink version of fetchmail (4.4.7-1) rather than the
hamm version of fetchmail (4.3.9-1). Hamm's fetchmail does not have this
bug (tho I'm prone to all this a "feature" myself ;), so it shouldn't be
on this list.

Can anyone think of an automated way to weed out bug reports on versions
which haven't been released into hamm from the release-critical list? A
quick fix would be to modify the priority of the bug report, but that
would be The Wrong Thing.

Cheers,

--
       Dennis Clark       dbugger@debian.org       PGP/MIME spoken here
Today's entry from the Jargon File:

      OS /O-S/  1. [Operating System] /n./ An abbreviation heavily
         used in email, occasionally in speech.  2. /n. obs./ On ITS, an
         output spy.  See "{OS and JEDGAR}" in Appendix A.