PalmOS programs

Gene,

I downloaded the binutils-m68k-palmos-coff package.  However, it
appears that it requires some gcc packages that you orphaned awhile
back.  I'd like to adopt those packages but can't seem to find the
original sources anywhere.  I'd rather start from what you've done so
far instead of starting from scratch since I really don't know how to
compile a gcc that compiles for a different platform...

Can you point me to the original sources?  They seem to have
disappeared from project/orphaned.

John

--
John Goerzen        Linux, Unix programming           jgoerzen@complete.org |