Re: comp usa rebates?

well one day I openned up my mailbox and found a nice surprise, though it
took me awhile to realize that this was a rebate I sent off about 8 months
ago.  I think theres a 1-800 number on the rebate form somewhere...but you
already sent that off :)

Alex Withers (withers@alaska.net || alex@kennedy.alaska.net)
PGP fingerprint:
1B1C DBF7 8589 7660 8E36 48FB A519 68AE 7355 0F72