Re: Hamm for other architectures

Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu> writes:

> Are we releasing hamm for any other architectures?  I've has a few request
> from new testers.  Also who should they contact on architecture specific
> problems?
>
> Thanks,
> Brandon

Apart from some missing Packages m68k is running stable.

My A4000T server, which is compiling all new debian sources, has an
uptime of 106 days now. I updated it 4 times now, the last one done
with apt, which was much faster and easier. Even so its stressed a lot
by us (compiling stuff, testing of our dragon tool, xdm for 2 remote
users, a lot of network traffic) it hasn't shown any serious problems.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn