Re: Hamm for other architectures

Bdale Garbee (bdale@gag.com) wrote on 1 June 1998 16:22:
 >In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.980601163852.1255H-100000@cnhobbes.ml.org> you wrote:
 >: Are we releasing hamm for any other architectures?  I've has a few request
 >: from new testers.  Also who should they contact on architecture specific
 >: problems?

I've installed an alpha and it runs reasonably well. If that counts me
as a vict, er, tester... The installation
is not completely straightforward because the install disks have very
old versions, but upgrading (the hard way, with dpkg) isn't that
difficult.

Anyway, I don't recommend the alpha to newbyes...

Carlos