Re: ...

As usual I forget something important.

On Sat, May 30, 1998 at 04:00:29AM +0200, Michael Dietrich wrote:
> i would like to introduce a new debian package for heavy duty harddisk
> check.  this is also new to the linux-community is that OK (i just
> developed it and there is till now no public release for it)? where do
> i have to put it?

And as there will be quite some Debian maintainers at the Linux
Kongress in Cologne next week you might consider to join.

http://www.infodrom.north.de/Debian/cologne.html contains a short
list of ppl who told me that they'll attend.

Regards,

	Joey

--
 / Martin Schulze                      http://home.pages.de/~joey/