Packages to be removed from hamm

ircii             21683  ircii: ircii is non-free! [26]  (Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@debian.org>)
tkirc                    depends on ircii

In addition to these two packages, bitchx and epic should also be
removed.

Debian-policy also is not free, as it contains the fsstnd.  As has
been noted elsewhere, parts of perl-doc are not free.

Given the ongoing status of all of these (I am going to attempt to
contact Mr Sandrof later today..  People still haven't really decided
what we should do as far as licensing of standards and documentation),
I think we ought to leave them alone for now.

Ciao,

                --Debian GNU/Linux--