Documentation Licensing.

I was talking with bruce about this before he left the project, and he said
he was planning on writing something up some debian guidelines about this.
However, now that he left, s/o else has to do it.

issues that should be addressed.

*Should the document be fully modifiable by any user
*If the document is not modifiable, can the user reformat it.
 i.e from html to postscript. or text to html.
*Should their be a provision for fixing errors, or addressing new features
in the documentation.
*Would it be ok to distribute a modified version, if you would also ship the
pristine version plus your diffs.

Their are probably a few more questions that should be addressed.

Things that should be required in my opinion.

*Free redistribution
*being able to use in another work, if you give credit.

Shaya