Have to get rid of at least some packages

Here's a list of my packages. It also contains the packages for which I made
the last non-maintainer upload.

Package		Version
axe		6.1.2-6.3
djtools		1.0-2
html2latex	0.9c-6
ibcs		971113-5
lshell		2.01-9
mmv		1.01b-7
net-acct	0.5-6
perforate	1.0-7.1
sash		2.1-3
stat		1.1-3
tripwire	1.2-14
umsdos		0.9-6

Since my connectivity will go down to a slow modem every now and then I have
to get rid of some of the packages in particular the bigger ones:

tripwire, sash, axe and ibcs

Anyone's interested?

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20