Leaving Debian for a (about) year

Hello Everyone!

As my time to enter army get's closer, I guess I don't have time
to cope to cope with debian. As I won't have time for my packages, I'll
have to orphan them. I however promise to come back after army is
over, supposing that Debian existst anymore... I hope it survives,
because despite of it's many flaws, it has a lot of potential.

My packages are

Gnome 		(taken by Jim pick)
Xfractint       (temporarily maintained by Joey Hess?)
Fracxtra        ( -- || --)
fte		(Zdenek Kabelac <kabi@informatics.muni.cz> showed some
		interest)
xtron		(avail)
gmod		(avail)

In any case, I won't be avail, so any bugs have to be fixed by someone
else. I'll read my mail occasionaly, but don't count on it.

Fell free to fix and improve my, packages, and if you love them, you can
have them.

Riku Voipio

--
Joh 3:16