Can ssh go on a "custom" debian CD?

Dale Scheetz was making me up a custom Debian 1.3.1 CD with
2.0.33 kernel and the new "bind" on it.  I wanted to have him put
"ssh" on it for my convenience also but was wondering if this was
"illegal" or something.  Both Dale and I are in the USA (if you
call Florida and Louisiana part of the US), so we're not crossing
any borders.....so would that be any sort of violation?

Also it looks like I may need "gmp" and "zlib1" to run ssh, so I
guess I'll need to have those added to the CD also.

THanks

	Henry Hollenberg     speed@rcwm.com