Constutituion, tech. ctte, timing

One of the (minor) reasons that Christian gave for leaving is that he
felt the tech. ctte chairman was an insufficiently attractive role,
particularly with it having only a casting vote.

I've been putting off posting the latest formal amendment with a few
minor typo corrections, because I can't decide whether to change it so
that the chairman has a casting vote in addition to their normal vote.

Opinions ?

(For consistency, if we make this change the leader should probably
get a normal vote in developers' elections, but this seems fairly
irrelevant.)

Ian.