Intent to package oo2c and gc

oo2c is an optimizing Oberon-2 to C compiler (GPL), which supplants o2c.
I've spoken with the maintainer of this project, and he is supportive of my
including it in Debian.  If nobody else is intending to package this, I
would like to do so.

oo2c depends on Boehm's gc, a conservative garbage collector for C/C++.
Only version 4.13alpha1 appears to be compatible with Libc6/Glibc2.  If this
is not being packaged for Debian at the present time, I would also like to
package this as a separate dependency of oo2c.

These would be my first two packages.