Re: Perl packages, CPAN, locally installed .pm files

--On Sat, May 16, 1998 3:31 am -0400 "Raul Miller" <rdm@test.legislate.com>
wrote:
> I don't buy the idea that good package descriptions are only needed
> by debian.  I think we could talk the CPAN maintainers into a
> "description intended for browsing" concept, though we might have to
> flesh out how it would work in their UI.

The CPAN convention is to have a README file separate to the main package.
This can be read from with the CPAN shell.

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |