rsyncd 2.0.0

Hi,

I've just uploaded the new release of rsync (2.0.0-1) which includes the
daemon support first seen in the experimental package I uploaded a couple of
days ago.

That package is incompatible with the new one, and should be discarded.

The new code has not had a vast amount of testing, so be careful --- the
documentation is not 100% either, so look at the web page for the latest docs:

  http://samba.anu.edu.au/rsync/

Having said all that, it works for me, and I'm publishing a copy of the debian
mirror on my machine (open.hands.com)

I'd be interested in setting this up on master and va so we could mirror from
them using rsync without needing ssh (it now has the ability to limit the
number of concurrent connections, and do hosts allow/deny stuff, so should
be a little safer to run on busy systems than the old package).

Cheers, Phil.