Intent to package: yagirc and bezerk

Actually, I already packaged them both and they are in Incoming,
slated for inclusion in slink.

Both of them are alpha-ish irc clients that use the GTK libs for their
UI's.  Both of them are pretty nice.  Yagirc has a perl interpreter
embedded in it, and I am working on hacking a tcl interpreter in
bezerk.  I hope that these can be recommended to new users if you are
helping them out on the irc, once they prove to be solid (I dont think
they are all there yet).  Lots of people want something like (gack)
mirc, and I can't bear to mention the Qt derived things.  Tkirc is
okay, but it is sort of a hack:->

Have fun,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org