Re: RSync

> One thing though, is there any chance you might consider a pair of new
> difficult using one of the new regex libraries (pcre comes to mind).

possibly. I know the current exclude mechanisms really aren't flexible
enough right now so I will redo them sometime. I may include regex as
an option.

Right now we use fnmatch() to do all the work, which works pretty well
for simple cases but isn't really good enough for complex stuff.

Anyway, lots of people have told me this is an area that needs
improving, I just need some time to do it :-)

Cheers, Andrew

PS: Thanks for all your comments!