Re: `Usenix-88-lexic.pdf': Paper refered to in gcc texinfo manual.

On Sat, Apr 18, 1998 at 09:45:27AM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  It is currently, but not for too much longer, sitting in:
>  http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg/Public/Usenix-88-lexic.pdf
>
>  Please let me know if you've got a home for it, so I'll know when I can
>  remove the file from the http directory.

You can make it availble through http on master. Several developers are
using this for Debian-related pages, e.g.
http://master.debian.org/~branden/xsf.html

I haven't checked it, but presumably it's just a matter of making a
~/public_html directory with world 'r' and 'x' rights.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking