`Usenix-88-lexic.pdf': Paper refered to in gcc texinfo manual.

 The `gcc' texinfo, "(gcc.info)Nested Functions", refers to a paper
about trampolines, and references a server in Chili that no longer has
the paper.

 I asked around a while ago about it, and got sent a copy of it in
`pdf' format.  I would like it if someone could put it up in a stable
and permanent location where others can download and read it.

 I need to cut down on the amount of disk space I'm using at my ISP,
and cannot leave it where it is.  Would someone please grab a copy and
give it a permanent home?

 The gcc/egcc manual ought to refer to it in its new location also,
*please*.  It's an interesting paper.  The texinfo should give the URL
to it in a form that the `info' reader can match and highlight for
`browse-url'. ;-)

 It is currently, but not for too much longer, sitting in:

 http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg/Public/Usenix-88-lexic.pdf

 Please let me know if you've got a home for it, so I'll know when I
can remove the file from the http directory.