Re: Improvement ;)

I say -- Put your code where your mouth is.  Loads of people are saying
what "ought" to be.  Most Linux things exist because someone wanted it
and nothing existed to do it.  Or what did exist they hated.  If you
want to see something done -- give code.  I find the Debian install a
matter of pounding the enter key a few too many times.  My biggest gripe
is that I have to un-select Emacs and ae (-: