Re: Intent to package pine-src

Here is an idea.  Why don't we make an installer package for these source-only packages.  It would work the same way as netscape installer, except it would compile the binary as well as retrieve the source tarball from the net (or require user to have a tarball).  I believe that will remove the objections of those who think .deb is wrong format for source packages, but will still mean that pine.deb is visible in the distribution.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com