RE: on forming a new Linux Distribution

Thanks for taking it as intended - and not the flame bait it might
have sounded like. (Rough night last night - but I did put the
delete disclaimer in)

I've been using hamm for some time, and as long as you check to be
sure that application you can't live without exists, it has been
fairly stable for the last month.  The autoup.sh script was a bit
rough (I have heard it is much better now) and I trashed a system
with it.  After I installed from scratch everything has been
reasonable (except the soundmodem programs were linked against
libc5).

When you get around to porting those ham apps, let me know and I'd
be happy to help if I can.

73 de KB8PYM

Pat

Email:         pouellet@eng.utoledo.edu
Amateur Radio (voice):  KB8PYM  on KB8YVY repeater (52.650 / 146.835 /
444.650)
Amateur Radio (packet): kb8pym@w8hhf.#tol.#nwoh.us.noam
Running down the hall: Hey you!

You can ping your node, you can ping you neighbor, but you can't ping your
neighbor?s node.