Re: Pronouns (was Re: Proposed Constitution)

I´m did a little research and nobody here at my university I ask (not
too many people, and not represantive, but FWIW) did know this use
of "they".

I would really appreciate a list of word explanations, as reading
english legal texts is hard. I´m willing to learn new stuff, but
I hope that Ian can provide such a list.

Marcus