Re: Conflicts between developers and policy

Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> writes:

> Why do you think that these are the reasons?
>
> You might be right, but I'd like to know your reasons before agreeing
> that these are the primary reasons for bugs not being fixed.

     There are a nuamber of sub-threads in this thread using the same
header.  My posting was written before I saw the one that discussed
open bugs.  The "problem" that I was referring to was the disagreement
between those who felt policy should be a binding document, and those
who think policy may be ignored when it is inconvenient.

     I have no opinion regarding the reason or reasons for the large
number of open bugs, and think that they are irrelevant to the subject
that was being discussed.

Bob
--
   _