Re: Intent to package moxa radius

Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> writes:

> (b) The authors of ncftp writing a workalike for readline.  [This
> course of action has also been taken by a few authors of other
> pieces of software.]

I believe I've said this before, but ...

A workalike (or, rather, `linkalike') for `readline' has been around for
*years*. It is called `editline' and was written by Rich $alz of INN
fame (among other things). It has the added advantage of being a
fraction of the size of libreadline, but then of course it doesn't do
everything that libreadline does.

Anselm
The entrenched priesthood of C and C++ may poo-poo the Perl programmers all
they want. After all, it's the same thing that the assembly programmers did to
*them* before.                                             --- Tom Christiansen