gpm and time after hamm upgrade

	After upgrading to hamm, I have experienced the two following
problems. First, gpm no longer seems to work with my mouse. I have a PS/2
M$ Intellimouse, which used to work fine as type ps2. I tried that setup,
under which it only moves the cursor erratically and seems to randomly
select text. I tried setting the mouse to type ms3, but that produced
nothing at all. I have tried setting the mouse as /dev/psaux and
/dev/mouse, and have tried closing x windows completely before starting
gpm, but nothing seems to help. I am using gpm 1.13-4. The other problem
is that, whenever I reboot the machine, it sets the clock back about four
hours, but it keeps the timezone as EDT. My timezone is set as
America/Detroit.I am using timezones 2.0.7pre3-1.

Thanks,
Corey Miller

---
Corey Miller          "This looks like a job for ..... legal tender!"
MSTie #71940                           -The Tick
mille542@egr.msu.edu
http://www.egr.msu.edu/~mille542/