Re: build: no utmp entry available

Hi,
That's caused by a bug in the scripts (or possibly libc6), and there is
probably nothing wrong with your utmp.  look up the thread "weird
utmp/perl problem" in the archives.  When it is fixed, it still will not
do what you want, I think, because even if it does find the utmp entry, it
will use LOGNAME if they are not equal.

brad