build: no utmp entry available

Hello,

when using /usr/bin/build from the devscripts package I get a lot
of Warnings
no utmp entry available, using value of LOGNAME ("e2od5") at
/usr/lib/dpkg/controllib.pl line 16.

How to suppress this more precisely how to make a valid "utmp entry"
because my LOGNAME shouldn't be used in any *.deb file.  It is a
confusing symbolic name in our internal network and I would like to
use my name in real live (tille) instead.

Regards

         Andreas.

PS: Should I post such kind of questions to debian-mentors?
    I'm afraid an overflow of my mailbox if I subscribe more and
    more mailing lists.