xteddy

Alex Romosan wrote in PM (hope you can copy with posting this single
line to the list :):

> hi andreas, please find included the penguin pixmaps. thanks
Thank you very much.  I've included it in my xteddy Debian
package which is available under

        ftp://bridge.physik.uni-halle.de/pub/debian-maintain/xteddy

or

        http://www.physik.uni-halle.de/~e2od5/debian/xteddy

This is *no official* Debian package, because my application as
maintainer isn't completed.  But it should be the first upload
to the Debian mirror when I will be the official maintainer.

May be that up to this time I will found a better mechanism for
searching the pixmaps.

To get xpenguin simply

          ln -s xteddy xpenguin
          xpenguin

OR

          xteddy -Fxpenguin

May be I will include the link in the Debian package.
Do you think that this makes sense?

Any welcomes to my first package are appreciated.

Regards

        Andreas.