Re: bug#17532: read all responses; va down, can't check bug status

Jim <jim@laney.edu> wrote (on debian-policy):
> Hi...
>
> I had been talking to Guy on irc a coupla times, and he let me know he'd work
> on the bug. It's been a few days, and today I tried to check the current
> status but it seems www.debian.org is down. Checking another mirror revealed
> a bug archive that was aproximately 60-70 days old, so couldn't check to see
> if Guy closed this bug on that archive. Could someone check on the latest
> known archive?

If it helps, I've got a mirror that that's only a couple of days out of date
(i.e when va went off the air):

  http://debian.hands.com/Bugs/

  http://debian.hands.com/Bugs/db/17/17532.html

Feel free to use it while www.debian.org is down.