Re: Constitution - formal proposal (v0.6.1)

I think we should make it someone's job to collate versions and
amendments &c, so that the secretary doesn't have to do it unless they
want to.

So, I'm considering inserting after A.2 `Calling for a vote' 2.:

 3. The person who calls for a vote states what they believe the
    wordings of the resolution and any relevant amendments are, and
    consequently what form the ballot should take.  However, the final
    decision on the form of ballot(s) is the Secretary's - see 7.1(1),
    7.1(3) and A.3(6).

This puts the onus on the people proposing resolutions and amendments
to sort out the tedious details.

Ian.