X Strike Force homepage up

It's still pretty skeletal as far as style of presentation goes, but that's
subordinate to the content, which has been significantly updated.

My ideas about what the X Strike Force is and what it should do are there.
If anyone would like to help improve X, I urge you to take a look and see
if there's a role you can fill.  Some of the jobs will not be terribly
difficult (like the X servers, which will mainly consist of reproducing
old bugs); others will be more demanding.

Anders Hammarquist and James Troup: I expect you in particular will each
be interested in a couple of the roles available, but I don't want to
volunteer you without your consent.

Please check it out.

http://master.debian.org/~branden/xsf.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  The first thing the communists do when
Purdue University                   |  they take over a country is to outlaw