Re: elvis package

On Fri, Apr 17, 1998 at 03:22:46AM +1000, Martin Mitchell wrote:
> I will take over the orphaned elvis package, unless someone else has already
> said they'll do it.

Elvis is non-free and the author ignores all mail coming from us,
both copyright mails as well as bugreports and fixes.

We have about 4 or 5 other vi clones so there is no need for
re-packaging it.  If you don't need it I'd appreciate you work
on better packages.

Sorry,

	Joey

 / The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media             /
/                                             -- H. Peter Anvin /