Re: *** The Upcoming Release of Hamm ***

> Can I propose the following ?  When we get into this state we announce
> an `early beta' and delay the release for at least a further two weeks
> to see if any more release-necessary bugs arise, or if there is
> discussion about the status of a bug.

Make it harder! From now on no new upstream versions to frozen. Cleaning
Incoming. 1. May is 'early beta' and 1. June is release time (to have some
more time for arch maintainers and testers).

Is this to hard?

Bye,

      Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de