Re: Imlib packages buggy

I replied to Andreas earlier and not this list (-:

The current imlib (1.1) has problems loading tiff images.  Not a big
problem but it does exist.  The other formats are hit or miss type bugs
-- not everyone sees them.  The upstream maintainer (Raster) has a
version in gnome's CVS that does fix these.  However I have had less
than great success compiling these.  I am in communication w/ Raster
about this and hope to have a resolution to this shortly.