Imlib packages buggy

Hello,

Imlib 1.1 has some bugs when loading files in TIFF, PNG, XPM format.
They are fixed in the latest CVS snapshot.  Because it conflicts
with the policy this snapshot can't be included in the frozen tree.
But the current release in Debian is known to be buggy (sorry, I'm
not able to send a official bug-report because I'm to busy in this moment
to install the old buggy version.  (I use the snapshot from CVS.)
But I want to warn the maintainer before to release hamm as stable
that there are certain problems!

Regards

          Andreas.