HELP WANTED with XFree86

A very skeletal, preliminary X Strike Force homepage is up.  Later, the
page will become prettier and I will flesh out my ideas for the XSF, but
for now, with around 300 outstanding bugs, there are higher priorities.

I have plenty on my own plate, but seven tasks I don't feel completely
competent to do yet are listed.  (The main reason being I simply haven't
learned about certain things yet, like diddling with update-rc.d.)

For now, I want to focus my efforts on things I *do* know how to fix, like
manpages, breaking some stuff into a xserver-common package, and tackling
the abominable keyboard issue with Christian Schwarz.

Please, if anyone would like to see X get better any faster, take a look at
this page and see if there's anything you can do.

Failing that, if anyone would identify the X server package they use
(especially s3 or s3v), bring up the bug list for that package, and see if
any of the ancient bugs against that server have in fact been closed, or
are no longer reproducible, please send me a report about that and I will
close the bug.

The URL for the X Strike Force is:

http://master.debian.org/~branden/xsf.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  There's nothing an agnostic can't do
Purdue University                   |  if he doesn't know whether he believes