Re: Dictionary Packages

David Frey <david@eos.lugs.ch> writes:
> Personally I'd prefer to have additional packages
> dictd-web1913, dictd-foldoc, dictd-... (depending on dictd),

     That's exactly what I had in mind.  Sorry if my message left the
wrong impression.  I envisage four source packages and seven or eight
binary packages.  Even split up, some of the binary packages are quite
large, and the total space in the archive and on the CD is the same.

> so that I could omit the bible-related stuff on my computer and
> to have a better granularity.

     Exactly why the split is necessary.  I find the bible-related
stuff quite useful, not for religious reasons, but as a literary
reference.

Bob
--
   _