Re: Netscape4 installer package broken?

the new navigator unpacks itself in
navigator-v405.x86-unknown-linux2.0 and not in the current directory.
you have two options. manually recreate the netscape tar file so it
unpacks in the current directory, or modify the netscape wrapper. i
did the latter but i can't seem to find the deb package anymore.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |