Unlimited redistribution program

I am a Debian developer, and I have volunteered to package up navigator and
communicator for inclusion with our distribution.  Unfortunately, they will
not be able to be included in the main archive, and must go into non-free, as
they are pre-compiled.

I don't know how we would be able to report accurrate numbers as to how many
have installed netscape.  We mostly distribute by ftp, and are mirrored around
the world.  We can't make all of our mirrors report back their transfer stats,
as that would be politicaly unwise.  Also, many private individuals have made
their own cdroms, and we would never be able to track them.

I am thereby asking to be exempted from this clause of the agreement.  I
understand that there were several discussions with Debian when deciding on
the new license for Mozilla, and would like to here back from you on this.

Adam