Re: intent to package Netscape Communicator

(Alex Yukhimets) wrote:
> > How do you plan to get dmotif?  The shipping communicator (4.05) is not
> > available in source form.
> Yeah, but it includes dynamicaly linked binary - with Motif 1.2 though,
> unisable for most of us...

Could you give a URL where the dynMotif version of 4.05 is available?  I
looked around ftp.netscape.com and could not locate it.  I have not seen a
dynmotif build internally.

Thaths
--
       (incredulously) "*TV* said that?" -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n                          International Websites Engineer