Re: intent to package Netscape Communicator

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
> Could you give a URL where the dynMotif version of 4.05 is available?  I
> looked around ftp.netscape.com and could not locate it.  I have not seen a
> dynmotif build internally.

I have been living on internal daily builds that I have lost touch with what
is available on ftp.netscape.com.  I just found out where to get hold of

Sorry for wasting bandwidth.

       (incredulously) "*TV* said that?" -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n                          International Websites Engineer